We are well established and recognized leader in engine field services support. Our field service support includes both FAA and EASA 145 repair station certifications for a wide variety of turbine engines, including the GE/CFMI/RR/P&W/IAE engine lines.
Our “On Wing” support services combine truly global support with simple communication. We focus on minimizing shop visits, thereby, reducing operator costs and maximizing engine “On Wing” time. Vortex will dispatch OEM-trained technicians to the flight line to provide repair solutions that will help avoid unscheduled engine removal.
Airlines tend to keep their engines “on-wing” and their aircraft in operation as long as possible since a grounded aircraft involves significant costs for the operator. The maintenance costs due to incidents or simple scheduled servicing can be reduced through a continuous, accurate diagnosis of engine performance and fleet operating conditions.
Field Service Capabilities
- World Wide AOG/ On-Site Quick-Turn Field Service Support
- Engine Removal and Installation
- Engine Preservation On-wing /Off-Wing
- On Wing Trouble Shooting and Rectification
- Engine Evaluation and Management
- Top Case Inspection and Repair with Blade Replacement
- Video Borescope Inspection Digital Measurement
- On-Wing HPC Blend Borescope Repair
- Module removal and replacement
- Fan Blade Removal and replacement
- Engine Lease returns inspection and evaluation.
- Engine Acquisition Inspection evaluation and assessment.
Inspections / Compliance
- LRU Removal and Replacement ( Gearbox etc.)
- MPA Re – Certification. With FAA/EASA Dual Release
- QEC Swaps QEC Conversions
- Engine Model Conversion/ Thrust Rating
- Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB)